Unlocking your teaching potential
I believe in the transformative power of personalised mentoring. My approach is encapsulated in the word “Mentor,” drawing inspiration from its rich history and etymology.
The term “mentor” finds its origin in Greek mythology, particularly in Homer’s epic poem, “The Odyssey.” Mentor was a trusted friend and advisor to Odysseus, entrusted with the care and guidance of Odysseus’ son, Telemachus. This ancient narrative sets the foundation for my vision – a mentor is as a wise and trusted guide in your musical journey!
Throughout history, mentoring has played a pivotal role in the transfer of knowledge and skills. From ancient Greece to medieval guilds and Renaissance apprenticeships, mentorship has been a cornerstone of growth and development. My personalised mentoring program is designed to embody this historical tradition, adapting it to the unique needs of modern music teachers and educators.
Let’s embark on a journey of musical growth and exploration…
- Support in case of difficulties, challenges and doubts that may arise working in education and therapy;
- Preparation of intervention plans in case of one-to-one or group music sessions in nurseries, primary and secondary schools;
- Preparation of intervention plans of one-to-one or group music therapy sessions with children and adolescent (specifically in case of Autism and Deafness);
- Personalised activities involving music, movement, body music, improvisation, use of instruments and new technologies;
- Supervision through videos;
- Audio and video resources.
Don’t hesitate any longer. Get in contact and let’s find the plan for you
– Lucilla – Art therapist
– Debora Carlomagno – English teacher of primary school in Italy
– Ligeti quartet – mentoring about music for deaf students
– Mauro Faccioli- music educator, music therapist and drum circle facilitator
Contact Music Tree
Do you have any question?