Music Tree is also a training centre for music teachers, educators and teachers. With different programs and projects, we can support your professional development in early year music, body percussion, circle singing and music for children with special needs. Tiziana Pozzo, one of our co-founders, has created different training projects for new teachers.
Customised sessions and online courses coming from more than 15 years of experience in music education: training paths accessible to anyone who wants to understand the musical learning processes of children and acquire a solid basis for the practical application of musical theories and pedagogies, also for children with special needs.
III International Training Course 2021/2022
MUSIC LEARNING TREE
EARLY YEARS MUSIC 0-5 (Gordon’s Music Learning Theory)
Starting in October 2021
BREAKING DOWN WALLS
BODY MUSIC – PSYCHOLOGY – NON-VIOLENT COMMUNICATION
A SERIES OF 4 WEBINARS (DEC 2020 – FEB 2021)
With Tiziana Pozzo, Flavia Capoano and Pedro Consorte
FIRST STEPS AROUND THE WORLD
From Australia to Iceland, France to Brazil and many more, our team of teachers from different parts of the world will introduce you to the beautiful variety of language and songs that exist in their native countries.
You will have access to:
- more than 40 videos in 8 different languages
- full access to our archive of material including songs, lyrics and vocabulary.
MUSIC AT HOME
MUSIC AT HOME is Music Tree’s 4-week course for families and teachers working with children aged 0-5 that helps to support children’s musical development with original songs and creative ideas. Inspired by Gordon’s Music Learning Theory
Available: “Music at home” and “Music at home 2”
- More than 20 Interactive videos
- A mix of original and world traditional music
- An introduction to instruments that come from all over the world
- Tips and suggestions to share and create music with your child or students
- A music playlist on Spotify
- Latest research on early years music and neurology
We are specialised in body music for children and our training courses are based on the latest research in neurology, music education and music therapy.
Write us an email and tell us about you and your teaching career. Tiziana Pozzo, one of our co-founders, offers customised mentoring, online and in-person, and group workshops.
How can we support you? Write us an email at email@example.com
- Learn the basic of body percussion, the different techniques and rhythms.
- Learn how to apply body music in education and therapy
- Create new activities to use with the children/students
- Study the theoretical and psychological bases of body music
- Learn how to plan a course/workshop for children, adolescents or adults
- Discover how to use body music in different contexts (early years, primary and secondary school, special needs children, elderly people, training courses for teachers)