Summer camps 2023
Music Tree’s Summer Camps offer a unique combination of childcare and exceptional musical experiences.
Packed with unforgettable opportunities to explore music and various instruments, our camps run during the summer holidays.
- Summer sprouts age 5-9
- Branching out to the new sound: rock school age 10-14
- Benefits to attend a music summer camp
- First week: 24th to 28th of July
- Second week: 31st July to 4th of August
A child-led approach to music education
At Music Tree Summer Camps, children are grouped by age and interests, and enjoy a range of activities specifically designed to promote their musical development in various areas, including singing, musicianship, composition and improvisation. There is always space for their creativity!
Nurturing the seeds
For children aged 5-9, Summer Sprouts offers a unique opportunity to explore multiple instruments during the same week, helping the students discover their musical interests and develop their skills in different areas. They will work towards putting together a short performance with their own compositions at the end of the week, which will be a proud moment for them and their parents.
BRANCHING OUT TO NEW SOUNDS
For students aged 10-14, our focus is on songwriting and rock band. Students will learn to compose their own songs and perform them in a group, gaining valuable experience in composition, improvisation as well as teamwork and musical expression. They will also have the opportunity to play multiple instruments and develop singing skills.
THE BENEFITS OF A MUSIC SUMMER CAMP
The benefits of attending a music summer camp are numerous. For children, it’s an opportunity to develop new skills, gain self-confidence, and make lasting friendships. For adolescents, it’s a chance to explore their musical interests and potential career paths, while also developing important life skills such as communication, collaboration, and creativity.
At Music Tree Summer Camps, we provide a safe and supportive environment where children can explore their musical passions, and our experienced and fully qualified team of teachers are dedicated to making sure every child has an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
At Music Tree, we strive to create a nurturing environment where children can flourish. We carefully group children based on their age to ensure that they engage in activities that are tailored to their interests and abilities, and that foster new friendships. Our team of highly qualified, friendly, and fully DBS checked professionals is committed to delivering a premium experience for every child.
When you join us for our Summer camp, you can expect:
- Daily updates on the activities via WhatsApp group, including access to photos and videos of the day
- The opportunity to borrow an instrument for free, to practice at home
- A 10% discount for siblings attending the camp
- DBS qualified music teachers and educators
Children who are in or above Receptioin are eligible to attend.
Hours and fees
From 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Whole week after the 31st of May £250
- Early birds whole week £220 – before the 31st of May
- Minimum attendance 3 days a week – £150
Recommend to a friend – 10% 0ff
Refer a friend to us and both of you will get 10% off when booking (ask to mention your name). Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim discount, before booking.
All the details of Music Tree’s Summer camps
How is the day organised?
This is how our days will be organised.
- Music will take place morning and afternoon, in many different ways (playing and discovering new instruments, listening and drawing, reading and writing, composing…);
- In the morning, music will alternate with yoga, art, and other extra-musical acitivities.
- We will also go to the park for free time and play (morning and afternoon).
- 9.00-9.30 welcome and free time
- 9.30-10.00 warm-up
- 10-10.45 first activity
- 10.45-11.30 park (the one behind the school)
- 11.30-12.00 second activity
- 12.00-1.30 lunch time (inside or at the park in Milner Square – depending on the heat) + free time / time to deepen some of the content (children can choose this instead of only play time, for example have a 1-1 class or small group class)
- 1.30-3.00 more music activities
- 3.00-4.00 free time
What's the size of the groups?
We expect to welcome a maximum of 30 children.
Each group will vary between 8 and 12 children, divided by age.
Food and drink
Food and drink will not be provided.
More information will be sent apone subscription.
Our music summer camp in Italy.
Contact Music Tree
Do you have any question?