Is this you?
- You’re looking for new and interesting way to introduce music to your child
- You want to share music with your child, but you’re tired of the same nursery rhymes
- Music has always been something special in your life and you want to find a creative way to experience it with them
- You believe that musical learning supports your child’s general development
- You’ve always taken an interest in the neurological development of children in their early years
We’re happy to tell you that there is another way to make music with children! Our approach is based on using rich and creative music where fun is at the core of the learning process.
What can you find in our online courses?
- 20+ Interactive videos divided per week
- A mix of original and world traditional music
- An introduction to instruments that come from all over the world
- Tips and suggestions to share and create music with your child
- A music playlist on Spotify
- Latest research on early years music and neurology
Why choose Music Tree’s online courses?
At this point, you’ve probably realised that our approach is not the usual one.
We’ve studied and researched the Music Learning Theory of Gordon which explains to us how we learn music when we learn music.
For years we’ve helped thousands of children throughout Europe to develop their musicality in a fun and positive way.
This course is designed to introduce a new rich musical tapestry into your household that is often found missing from popular children’s music.
To find more information about Gordon’s Music Learning Theory, click here.
MUSIC AT HOME’s focus is on exploring musical elements such as tonalities and modes, odd and interesting time signatures, weird and wonderful instruments and a mixture of original songs as well as non-verbal music.
This course is a musical journey for both you and your child. As you move through the videos, we will encourage you with suggestions, tips and additional literature to help deepen this experience.
HOW MUCH DOES MUSIC AT HOME COST FOR YOU?
MUSIC AT HOME
MUSIC AT HOME 2
How many times can I watch the videos?
As many times as you prefer! The course it will always be available for you here on Teachable.
Can I watch the course on my TV?
I think of myself as being un-musical. Will I still be able to support my child with this course?
Absolutely yes! Nobody is completely un-musical because music learning never stops so you’re still in time to develop new skills. Also, listening and sharing the experience with your child is the most important thing for them.
Why is a lot of the music in the course without lyrics?
Is there an expiry date to watch the videos?
Why predominantly non-verbal videos?
I strongly believe in creating a space of silence after every song to allow a moment for a child to process and respond to the music… but that moment is not empty! It’s actually full of the sounds that children have just listened to and that are resonating in their minds. It’s actually in this moment that they are developing their internal musical listening and comprehension (called by Edwin Gordon Audiation).