WE WANT TO CREATE A MUSIC PLAN THAT SUITS YOU!
Whether you are a parent who is looking for new ways of engaging your child in their early development, a student looking for some extra guidance heading towards exams, a musician looking to demo some songs or someone who just always fancied trying an instrument, we are here to help you achieve your goal.
With trained DBS teachers trained in early development music, piano, guitar, ukulele, music production, voice coaching and body music, we’re sure you’ll find what you’re looking for at Music Tree.
TYPES OF CLASSES
Children between 5 and 6 are ready to experience music on an instrument! After dancing, singing and discovering their coordination, the curiosity towards the piano, the ukulele or another instrument is really big! But it’s easier said than done. Yes, you got it right: even if your child asks you to play an instrument it doesn’t mean that they are actually really ready for it or to face the classic one-to-one lessons.
At Music Tree studios, at the students’ houses and online. Learn how to play an instrument through singing, improvising and composing.
Below some of the extra benefits you will be receiving during the time online with us here at Music Tree:
- pdf files, audio and video recordings with exercises discussed during the lessons, or additional exercises for technique, scales, musicality, interpretation and so forth
- audio and video recordings of performances of a full piece or selected passages, for the student to use as a reference
- play-along audio files, with and without counting (for younger students who require it)
- opportunity for the student to send audio and video recordings of their own practice time during the week, to receive specific comments and feedback between lessons
GET IN CONTACT DIRECTLY WITH US AND WE WILL HELP YOU WITH ALL THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT REGARDING:
– date and time of your next lesson;
– the streaming platform you will be using (Skype, Zoom etc.);
– other resources you might need for the class (ex. preference larger screens – iPad instead of Phone).
- 30-minute class £30
- 45-minute class £40
- 60-minutes class £50
Find extra resources on our online school for children 5 to 7
Develop your child’s musicality by playing the piano.
MORE INFO? GET IN CONTACT!
Write us an email or call our phone number firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 07426 084488