The main concept of Music Tree is that music makes life better. That’s why here you can find courses and lessons that help you bring it or bring it back into your days. Whether you played as a child and then abandoned the instrument or you finally want to fulfill that dream in the drawer, the important thing is to regain possession of your own musicality and find an expressive channel in everyday life.
That’s why our courses are really varied and the teachers who work with me are super professionals: each lesson is personalised based on your musical needs whether they belong to classical music, to modern music or to composition.
HERE ARE OUR COURSES
PIANO – GUITAR – UKULELE – SINGING – SONGWRITING – MUSIC PRODUCTION – COMPOSITION – VIOLIN
Music does not belong only to those who have chosen it as a profession but it is a discipline that helps us to feel better, which makes our days more pleasant and which also helps to relieve moments of stress and tension.
Music Tree welcomes people of all ages and needs so put aside that little voice in your head that says you are too old! It is never too late to play!
At Music Tree venue at 50, Barnsbury Street N1 1TP or at your home.
Below some of the extra benefits you will be receiving during the time online with us here at Music Tree:
- pdf files, audio and video recordings with exercises discussed during the lessons, or additional exercises for technique, scales, musicality, interpretation and so forth
- audio and video recordings of performances of a full piece or selected passages, for the student to use as a reference
- play-along audio files, with and without counting (for younger students who require it)
- opportunity for the student to send audio and video recordings of their own practice time during the week, to receive specific comments and feedback between lessons
GET IN CONTACT DIRECTLY WITH US AND WE WILL HELP YOU WITH ALL THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT REGARDING:
– date and time of your next lesson;
– the streaming platform you will be using (Skype, Zoom etc.);
– other resources you might need for the class (ex. preference larger screens – iPad instead of Phone).
MORE INFO? GET IN CONTACT!
Write us an email or call our phone number email@example.com / +44 07426 084488